Membership is free
- Membership in American Consumer Opinion® is free. You will never have to pay any money to be a member. Your participation in our surveys is the only "cost" of membership.
- As a panel member, you will typically participate in several surveys a year. The average survey will take 10 minutes or so to complete, and the questions are usually easy to answer.
- Panel members can expect to receive a "screener" (a short survey) every month or so.
Make Money By Taking Surveys
- When you take a short survey, called a screener, which is usually just a few minutes in length, you will either be paid between 5-50 points, or you will be entered into a drawing for electronic gift cards. For the follow-up survey, which can take 5 minutes or longer to complete, you will always receive Points. These Points will accumulate in your Member Account, and they may be redeemed when you have fulfilled all of the terms of this Agreement.
Your Voice Is Heard
- Most members of American Consumer Opinion® enjoy having the opportunity to make their opinions count, to influence the future. It's similar to voting for elected officials—but here, you are voting on products and services you want in the future.
- We do hundreds of surveys a year to help companies do a better job. Your opinions really do make a difference.
We Protect Your Privacy
- To determine whether your household qualifies to participate in a particular survey, we need to know something about your household and its members. That's the purpose of the questions on the Registration Form you complete to Sign Up.
- Your opinions, information, and advice are confidential. Your answers are combined with other panel members' answers and reported as statistical summaries. Your individual answers will never be revealed to anyone without your explicit permission.
- Your name and address will never be used for sales or advertising purposes, and your name will never be sold to anyone.
More About Membership
- Several times a year you will receive short surveys about your household's usage of certain products and services. Please be sure to answer these surveys, because they help us select households for follow-up surveys. Always be completely honest and frank in answering these surveys.
- Membership is limited to one person per household. If more than one person per household fills out the Registration Form, we will only accept the first person who filled out the Registration Form.
If you would like more information about the American Consumer Opinion® panel, please email Anne Parks at email@example.com.